Research Support Unit - UAIC
- Promote interdisciplinarity;
- Disseminate information about funding programmes;
- Support applications for R&D project funding programmes;
- Support the administrative and financial execution of R&D projects;
- Promote partnerships with other national, European and international research centres;
- Support knowledge transfer;
- Combine postgraduate education with research activities;
- Participate in the dissemination of R&D activity and results.
The Information and Statistics Division has as its main competence the dynamisation of information on financing programmes, as well as supporting the researcher in the submission of applications until the contracting of the project funding.
Project Management Support
The Programmes and Projects Division monitors the entire process of carrying out research projects, namely in supporting researchers, in contracting grantees, in applying the regulations of the funding programmes and the rules established at the University of Algarve.