- To increase and consolidate qualifications in Tax Management and Accounting by doing that we plan to meet the requirements of the Chamber of Chartered Accountants and provide all the academic requirements needed to access the profession.
- To update the qualifications of qualified staff capable of improving the performance of both the business tax activity and the tax authorities.
- To promote applied research in Tax Management together with the research and development centers of the University of Algarve
- 1st semester: Monday to Wednesday, from 6.30 p.m. to 11 p.m. (with a 30-minute break)
- 2nd semester: Monday to Thursday, from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. (with a 30-minute break)
Tuition and Fees 2023/2024
National Students: 3000 Euros (1st year - 2000 Euros; 2nd year - 1000 Euros)
International Students*: 4000 Euros (1st year - 2500 Euros; 2nd year - 1500 Euros)
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
The Master in Tax Management provides solid professional opportunities and professional and scientific skills.
School of Management, Hospitality and Tourism
Campus da Penha, office 38
ESGHT Graduate Office
Phone: +351 289 800 179