Human Resources Management
- To provide students with a set of technical and scientific skills, enabling them to improve their performance in human resource management, at the organizational level and in research.
- To acquire or update knowledge of the latest theoretical developments.
- To facilitate the learning of more advanced methods and techniques in the area of people management.
- To foster an attitude of orientation for people and organizational collaboration, developing leadership skills to ensure the alignment of people with organizational goals.
- To develop the capacity for critical reflection, both at strategic and operational levels, which allows students to detect and anticipate problems, and to respond with innovative solutions.
Classes are held on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 6.30pm to 11pm (with a 30 minute break).
The course seeks to respond to the needs of companies in the region, functioning in an after-labor regime in order to allow the enrolment of student workers. It also seeks a close relationship with the business fabric and modern human resource management practices through the organisation of seminars and the effectuation of collaboration agreements for the realisation of internships or business projects.
Tuition and Fees 2023/2024
National Students: 3000 Euros (1st year - 2000 Euros; 2nd year - 1000 Euros)
International Students*: 4000 Euros (1st year - 2500 Euros; 2nd year - 1500 Euros)
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year