German Elementary 1 - A2.1
Faculty / School
Escola Superior de Gestão, Hotelaria e Turismo
Area of Studies
Arts, Communication and Heritage
This course aims at the A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
The objectives of this course are to develop the basic skills of reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written and oral expression, necessary for basic communication in German in various situations of daily personal and professional life.
- 1st semester: From October to January
- 2nd semester: From March to June
The course is taught in distance learning. To participate in the course, students must have access to a stable internet connection and a computer / laptop / tablet with sound, microphone and camera.
- Sessions start at 8:00 pm
- Two lessons per week of 1h30 each, (Tuesday and Thursday), for a total of 26 sessions, plus a final session of 1 hour
- Number of Hours: 40
Tuition and Fees 2021/2022
Registration Fee: 25 Euros
UAlg's community: 235 Euros
Non-academic community: 255 Euros
- The registration fee must be paid during the online registration
- The total ammount of the tuition fee must be paid before the course begin
- The students who attend more than one course will have a discount of 25 Euros per each aditional course
- The course confers (after approval) 3 ECTS, according to the non-conferring degrees courses regulation of the Univeristy of Algarve
The registration in the course is done every six months. If you would like to do two semesters, you will have to registration twice in the periods intended for this purpose.